Darmasiswa Announcement : Selection Results 2015/2016
Congratulation for Darmasiswa awardees academic year 2015/2016, here the next step to do:
1. List awardees of Darmasiswa Scholarship Program academic year 2015/2016 is the final selection result and inviolable.
2. Participants who are awarded Darmasiswa Scholarship must confirm to Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General in participant’s origin country and sign Darmasiswa Contract.
3. Confirmation deadline to the Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General; and Ministry of Education and Culture (MoEC) at the latest June 30, 2015.
Reminder: If there’s no confirmation/information from participant until the time limit, MoEC will consider it withdraw from the Darmasiswa Scholarship Program.
4. Participant who withdraw from Darmasiswa Scholarship Program must immediately submit a written resignation to the Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General and MoEC at the latest June 30, 2015.
5. Schedule of Arrival:
a. Participant accepted at the University of Indonesia (UI) are required to arrive in Jakarta on August 8th, 2015.
b. Participant accepted at other universities (exclude UI) are required to arrive in Jakarta on August 28th, 2015.
Reminder: Participants must arrive in Jakarta on scheduled date above will be provided pick-up arrangement at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, Jakarta by committee, otherwise if participants arrive are not accordance with the schedule, committee will not responsible for transportation include pick up arrangment, accomodation, and immigration purpose.
6. Participants must inform to Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General and MoEC regarding the flight itinerary 3 weeks before arrival.
7. Participants must use Social Cultural Visit Visa (VKSB) of 60 days, not allowed to use other types of visa (VITAS, Tourist Visa or Visa On Arrival).
8. All participants must attend Orientation Ceremony on August 29th, 2015.
9. Participants are expected to have international insurance for all risk type of coverage for study in Indonesia.
10. Participants must fully responsible for own luggage/goods if its lost prior or upon arrival in Indonesia. Have them in your hands custody. MoEC will not responsible for the cost of any loss.
11. For further confirmation/consultation, please contact to Darmasiswa Secretariat through email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telp. (+62-21-5724-707 / 571-1144 ext. 2610) with the contact person Ms. Christina (mobile: +62812-917-82107).
[toggle title=”Selection Results (E-book.ver)”]
[toggle title=”Selection Results (Doc.Image)”]
Bureau of Planning and International Cooperation
Ministry of Education and Culture
I want to ask that who will pick up us in Jakarta airport on 28 august???
I am very interested to apply the scholarship.Please tell me how to avail,I am Roe Alarcon Bataanon from the Philippines. I am a teacher in Journalism and English in almost 10 years.I am you journalist also and I graduated my master’s Degree in Business Administration.
Please send me more information at email@example.com. Thank you very much.