- Online registration – 9 December 2016 until 25 February 2017
- Interview at related KBRI/KJRI – 27 February 2017 until 19 March 2017
- Selection by the University (online) – 20 March 2017 until 7 April 2017
- Final announcement – 25 April 2017
- Joining Darmasiswa confirmation – 25 April until 25 May 2017
- Flight itinerary confirmation – 25 April until 1 August 2017
- Estimated arrival and orientation at Indonesia – Late August 2017
*This schedule may change at any time
Prospective students are required to register and submit all documents in Darmasiswa RI official website apply.darmasiswa.kemdikbud.go.id. For students who are not in the student’s home country is not allowed to be registered through the Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General in the participating countries (non-citizenship).
QUALIFICATIONS OF STUDENTS
Each student has to fulfill these requirements as the follows:
- Preferably Student;
- Completed secondary education or its equivalent;
- Minimum age 17 years and Not older than 35 years of age;
- Able to communicate in English and additional Bahasa Indonesia, Proven by English Language Proficiency Certificate : TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS or OTHER CERTIFICATE if applicable (Language certificate is not a mandatory);
- In good health as proven by Medical Certificate;
- Have basic knowledge of the field you’re applying.
- Curriculum vitae/resume;
- Medical sertificate;
- A valid Passport;
- Recommendation Letter From Education Institution / Professional Institution on official letterhead and signature (in English);
- Last academic transcript and certificates (in English);
- Language certificate (if applicable);
- Other certificates that related to the field you’re applying (if applicable);
- Writing essay about purpose of study (in english or bahasa Indonesia maximum 500 words).
All documents must be submitted to your account in apply.darmasiswa.kemdikbud.go.id.